Fear Factor Season Premiere December 12th Mondays 8/7c
MAKING YOUR VIDEOTAPE
Auditioning for the program is easy! Using a video camera, make us a 10-minute tape that explains why your duo would be excellent candidates for Fear Factor. Be CREATIVE, show us both of your personalities - tell us who you both are and what makes your duo unique. There is no "right" or "wrong" thing to say on your tape. Don't just tell us, SHOW US! Please start with name, age hometown, occupation and relationship to your teammate.
Some ideas on what to include.....What do you think makes you so different from every other team auditioning? How/when did you meet? What do you like/dislike about each other? What type of activities do you like to do with your teammate? SHOW US!! What is the most daring and dangerous thing you have ever done? Describe the circumstances. If you have video, photographs, scars, SHOW US! What is the most interesting thing about you that strangers would never know just by looking at you? What is your unique and personal motivation for wanting to compete on the show? How would you use your Fear Factor winnings? What is your strategy to win the game? (Don't worry, we won't tell the others). Tell us your unique story.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY STUNTS ON YOUR TAPE
- Make sure we can see and hear both of you clearly.
- At the end of the tape please zoom the camera out to include a full body shot of each of you.
- Label the tape with both of your names, ages, addresses and phone numbers.
- Please use MiniDV tapes or DVD's ONLY. (We do NOT accept MiniDVD, Hi-8 or VHS tapes).
Send videotapes and completed applications to:
Fear Factor 2011 Casting
Attn. Casting Duo
1741 Ivar Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90028